SKILSAW SPT77WML-01 15-Amp 7-1/4-Inch Lightweight Worm Drive Circular Saws
Designed with the framer in mind of the SPT77WML-01 is the lightest saw. The lightest worm drive continues the long traditions of the SKILSAW quality, rugged durability and consistently exceptional cutting performance. This all-magnesium circular saw has the legendary SKILSAWS Worm Drive gearing for the power and torque through difficult cuts.
1. Lightweight magnesium construction reduces user’s fatigue for less downtime.
2. For cut-Ready depth of cutting systems helps with quick, accurate depth measurement.
3. 53° bevel allows users to complete a wider variety of cuts.
4. 15 Amp of power gives users the power to rip through more lumber in less time and stays cool during the longest days on the job.
5. The anti-snag lower guard is providing smooth operations for small cutting-off pieces.
6. Included with the SPT77WML-01 circular saw is an on-tool multi-function wrench for blade changes and brush and oil maintenance.
Makita 5477NB 7-1/4" Hypoid Saw
Makita’s 7-1/4-Inch Hypoid Saw (model 5477NB), combines a and Makita’s efficient hypoid gears with ease-of-use.
1. The efficient Makita’s 7-1/4-Inch hypoid gears are delivering more power and greater surface for contact and then conventional worm drive gears.
2. The Powerful 15 AMP motor is increasing productivity.
3. Oil bath technology and sealed in the gear housing for less maintenance of this saw.
4. Another feature 0º – 51.5º bevel capacity with the positive stops at 45º and 51.5º is ideal for the truss and rafter cut-outs.
5. High quality, heat-treated hypoid gears are engineered for long-lasting performance and superior cut.
6. A feature of this saw has designed rubberized grip provide improved control and comfortable with externally accessible brush for easy to replacement and extended tool life.
Makita SP6000J1 6-1/2" Plunge Circular Saws Kit, with Stackable Tool case and 55" Guide Rail
SP6000J1 is a more portable option to a table saw for select applications, and it is ideal for use on the job site or in a workshop.
1. Item is ship in more than one box and should arrive individually.
2. The Powerful 12.0 AMP motor for increasing productivity and optimum performance in a very big variety of materials.
3. Produce correct swish cutting delivers a splinter-free mirror end.
4. Electronic speed controller to maintain constant speed below load for smooth cutting.
5. Variable speed management dial (2,000-5,200 RPM) permits the user to match the speed to the applying.
6. Large cutting capability (2-3/16″ at 90 and 1-9/16″ at 45).